Friday, October 1, 2010

Dino peanut butter and jelly

My mom has an amazing gift with children. I would say all children, even teenagers, but one of her favorite stages is preschool age. She always comes up with creative ideas to entertain them. Dino peanut butter and jelly is a perfect example. Mom saw this cute cutter that makes two dinosaurs out of one peanut butter and jelly sandwich. This is something I would never think to buy but Mom did. She brought it with her when she came to help with the boys while we had Rhett.
It was a huge hit...and still is:)

Like I said, she has a gift.

So, if your children like the crust cut off and are into dinosaurs,
I would highly recommend spending two dollars on this cutter.
It is awesome.

Buy it here: http://www.amazon.com/Dinosaur-Shape-Sandwich-Cutter-Ideal/dp/B0041RXNX4

Grammy making dino peanut butter and jelly
Our dinosaurs often battle
Russell and Quint battle with their dinos....then eat the heads off
Dino Battle


No comments: