Monday, October 11, 2010

a moment: move the wagon

Today the boys were playing outside. Russell wanted the shovel, but it was pinned under the wagon wheel. I watched as he addressed this problem. He tried to pull it out with all his strength. Then he tried even harder. "Ahhhhhh"......he said as he pulled. I was worried he would get frustrated, and I was about to step in and help him, when he changed his plan.

I waited to see what he would do next....

He left the shovel and went over to the wagon handle. He proceeded to pull the wagon until the wheel was no longer on the shovel. This may seem simple...but I was amazed.

Its official: Russell is a genius:)

That is the opinion of a totally unbiased momma (wink, wink)


1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I agree!

Totally unbiased opinion of an adoring aunt! :)