Friday, October 8, 2010

Spitter

Rhett is an amazing baby, but he is my first spitter. I love calling him spitter because it reminds me of an endearing character from the TV show Greek. Anyways. I was so proud that I had just mopped my floor, and then it happened. Rett spit up all down the back of my shirt and the very clean floor. Ahhhh. The floor never remains clean for more than a few minutes....but it was so nice while it lasted. Spit up is gross....but I can't help but love my little spitter:)

If you are wondering....
Yes, it was in my hair.
And no, I did not wash it till much later that night....
Thats life in Mommy world!




1 comment:

Andrea G. said...

Love your attitude about being a mama!! I have to say though that I would have to at least wash the hair a little... I just can't stand that smell for long :) I agree the floors NEVER stay clean!!!