Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Rebecca saves the day

BK couldn't make it to drill weekend last month, so he told me he would have to go this month. When I have a brand new baby I thought! Oh no....but then I remembered Rebecca was coming in that weekend to meet Rett and help out.
This prevented a break down, I am sure we would have survived but Rebecca coming gave me a lot of peace of mind:)
Did I mention I don't love drill weekend....mainly because I don't like to share BK.

Friday she arrived and Mom flew out......I am so grateful for both their help!

Rebecca was a rock star.
She jumped into our chaos with two feet.

I would have been in trouble without her, not to mention lonely!

Here are some pics:

Mom and Rebecca trading places at the airport

Aunt Rebecca bonding with Rhett

We had to show Aunt Rebecca the football people
Go Hawkeyes:)

Aunt Rebecca is so fun, she made cookies with the boys

No comments: