Monday, January 31, 2011

First Swim Lesson

I love the water.
If I could I would swim everyday...
BK shares my love of the water....
One of my favorite things to do with BK is swim masters...

We joke will will swim masters together when we are 80...

Today was Quint's first real swim lesson
He ran into the rec center....
(good sign right?)
We walked in and were overcome by the smell of indoor pool.
some people don't love this smell....
but,
I spent my younger years swimming indoors and still love the smell of an indoor pool
It is nostalgic for me.....
Reminds me of swimming when I was young...
I took him out to the pool and then the instructor shooed us out of the pool area.
We watched from a distance...

I can't put into words how much I hope our boys grow to love the water.....
hopefully swim lessons will help:)


Running in to the Rec Center
Getting out after first lesson
all smiles:)
He said he loved it:)
I know its only the first day but I have my fingers crossed

I know I have to let him pick what he loves....
but I can still hope its swimming....right?

No comments: