Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Embracing his role...

Big Brother and Little Brother

My typically "too busy to smile for the camera" son....
asked me to take pictures of him with Rhett.
I am amazed how he has embraced being a big brother to Rhett.
With Russell he was too young to understand.
I think because they are so close in age he perceives Russell more as a peer.
With Rhett he knows he is bigger.

Honestly I am surprised how much I trust him with Rhett.
He is gentle, and he has never hurt him.
I often find him talking to him,
and showing him toys.

He tells me "go away mommy I am talking to Rhett".
How he interacts with him was not something I expected, but
its really cool.

1 comment:

Susan said...

How wonderful it is to hear that Quint is talking to Rhett!! What a GREAT big brother :-) Grammy