Saturday, May 1, 2010

Quint's first roadside bathroom stop!

We were on a family drive which takes about 30 minutes. We were about 10 minutes from home, and I heard a voice in the back of the car say "Mommy I need to go pee pee". I asked very nicely "can you hold it we are close to home?" He responded "I have to go pee pee". We were on a 70 MPH freeway. I did not want to pull over but BK said we could. BK was the hero jumping out and teaching Quint how to pee outside. He even found a tire scrap for Quint to aim at. He did great, although as the momma I was a little nervous having my men on the side of the road.

Here was the view out the back window

Daddy helping Quint get started

Quint had a nice view for his bathroom break!
Russell thought the whole thing was funny

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

In Russia all children, boys and girls, does it outside (in the bushes, under the tree, on the corners). And nobody said it's terrible.

Anonymous said...

Daddy souuld work his hot butt

Anonymous said...

I want to suck your sons penis

Anonymous said...

This takes me back to my childhood when I experienced my first time peeing outside I was about his age.