Thursday, May 13, 2010

New baby makes 5!

I realized I never posted about number 3! BK, Quint, Russell and I are very pleased to announce to the blog world we are expecting #3 in September. BK and I are a little anxious about being out numbered, but couldn't feel more blessed to have another little one joining our family. We took the boys to hear the heartbeat at 12 weeks and I think they are beginning to get excited. Quint often asks when is the baby coming out of your belly? I thought to blog, because our ultrasound is tomorrow! Everyone in the family is excited to see if we our new addition will be another brother or a sister!

We will keep you posted!

12 week picture:)

2 comments:

The Blackley Tribe said...

Ha! You are pregnant! I asked Jason the other day (one of those 'I'm sure not asking her' just in case you weren't).
Congrats! Will you find out the sex or keep it a surprise?

rebeccaharper said...

what is it?????