Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving




California Grandma (or BK's Mom) has been so kind the past few years to join us here for Thanksgiving.  
We know it is not ideal, since we do not live in a "vacation destination" per say.....
but she is gracious about it:)

We have tried to have some traditions, 
beginning with cinnabuns and watching the parade.


Rhett was excited for his first real cinnabun:)



Later in the day, I attempted to cook with the help of Sylvia, and while we waited for the masterpiece meal {GRIN}
We drew pictures or wrote down what we were thankful for......









Then.....
WE ATE!!!!

I love this pic of BK and his Mom:)


Not too bad:)
I did cheat and did the turkey in the crock pot!
(boneless turkey breast and onion soup tasty and EASY)
I totally recommend it, especially if you are grossed out by guts or bones like me:)



Even the big boys got into it.....



such focus on their eating:)





No comments: