Thursday, December 1, 2011

Not a fair exchange.....


California Grandma brings her sunny attitude, 
she brings fun games and gifts for us, 
she brings herself across the country
 (during crazy Thanksgiving travel)

and we do share a few fun things, 
the boys, us, insight to our life, 
but mostly we share November germs:(

Last year she went home and got terribly sick, 
and we felt horrible.
This year, 
I woke up the day after Thanksgiving 
(Sylvia's birthday)
with horrible sickness.

I was so afraid to repeat last year I had to quarantine myself.
I didn't even get to say goodbye:( 
It was the HUGEST bummer.
But, hopefully she did not take home our sickness this year,
So Sorry Sylvia!

Here are some pics of the after Thanksgiving fun I missed:(


The boys loved this game she brought with her:)




Grandma and Rhett bonded:)

Rhett showed off for her!


A sweet kiss goodbye.

No comments: