Sunday, July 13, 2008

Spoiled

BK spoils me. Even though looking from the outside we might not have much I feel very spoiled. He spoils me in love and action. Taking care of me and our family. Working overtime and never complaining. Fixing Chuck, selling Casper, helping with the boys. I feel spoiled because he is such a good father. I knew he would be a good husband but the good father part is such a bonus.
Being frugal is one of his best and worst traits. Sometimes he surprises me and lets go of his need to be a saver to spoil me with a gift. Today BK actually ordered the Imac. I mean we have put it in our vitual shopping cart countless times but never went through with it. Tonight BK actually pushed checkout! We know its a bit outside our budget but we needed a new home computer, and if it were just BK he would have got a cheap Dell, but for me he upgraded to the Imac. He did it just because he loves to spoil me. Sometimes he says I deserve more, but that is not true, I have everything important, and sometimes things that are not important but fun like an Imac:) I would take living in a shack with BK and our boys over all the nice things in the world...but when possible it is nice to splurge a little:) I can't wait till it arrives!

No comments: