Saturday, July 12, 2008

Go!!!

Today I went for my first run post pregnancy. It was very hard and I wasn't even pushing the stroller. Dad came with me and pushed Quint. I only made it 2 1/2 miles (to the bridge) but it was something. When we got back I went to jump in the lake. I was standing on the edge of the dock and Quint was watching from the porch with mom. Then out of no where I hear GOOOO!!!! I looked up and it was Quint. So not to disappoint I jumped in and he laughed. It was so special because we have never even heard him attempt to say go. Then clear as day he yells it at the appropriate time! It was the cutest, I hope I can always remember the moment.
It is confirmation for me that I do not need to worry about his language. Clearly, he has more words up in that little head than we know about.

No comments: