Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The first day

Today was the first day of preschool. Quint was up early and ready to go by 7 am. He was wearing his backpack around, asking when was it time to go. We packed up and headed out the door at 8:30. Here is our morning in pictures.


Quint poised for a first day pic
Quint wanted to help push Russell in to his school in the stroller
Quint's hook with his backpack on it!
Quint's bucket

Mrs. Winstead's class
Lined up and ready to go.
When it was time to go in, he ran in without me!
By the time Russell and I made it in he was already sitting in circle time.
Guess he is ready!
At circle time just before they kicked out the parents:(
I don't think he even missed us!

3 comments:

Derricca said...

He looks so happy!

Andrea G. said...

So sweet Christy! Glad he could get in a routine before baby :)

Erin said...

I love the pics and hearing about Quints first day!! So glad he liked it... I miss you guys :-)

Erin