Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Russell gets Tubes



This morning Russell and I left early for the outpatient surgery center. Russell was continuing the family tradition of tubes in the ears. He has had three consecutive ear infections and the doctors decided tubes were the best option. Anytime your baby has to go to the hospital it is a little scary but as far as surgery goes, tubes are the best. The whole surgery takes 10 minutes. I was very excited because I was able to go in the OR with Russell and hold him as they put him under. It was very cool. BK was jealous! Russell was awake and in recovery with me in only 20 minutes. He did great. I think his biggest complaint was he had to delay breakfast (food is important to Russ!) We think his balance is better and hopefully he is feeling better. Here are some pics from out day.

No comments: