Sunday, July 25, 2010

Lisa and Yanki

This weekend I was also jazzed to have Lisa here for her yearly visit the to lake, but this time she brought a special visitor! Her fiance Yanki!!! She called me last Thursday to tell me they were engaged, and I am so glad I was able to meet him. It was still the same Lisa, but she was a little different. She and Yanki were blissfully in love. It was awesome. I am sooo happy for them!! Yanki is a wonderful guy and seems to be a great match for Lisa. Yanki is not a big vacationer, so I feel grateful he took time off to come see us! I can't wait to watch them grow as a couple, and celebrate with them at their wedding in the near future! It was a hectic weekend because of the boys and BK suprising us, but they were so flexible. Here are a few pics from our visit together.

Our traditional swims:)
Yanki and Lisa made us a tasty Sunday dinner!
Lisa wrestled and played with the boys:)
Yanki and Lisa took out the beach cruisers
Maybe Yanki will become a beach cruiser lover too!
Lisa and Yanki swimming off the boat
Lisa and I together
Cute Lake pic of the engaged couple!


No comments: