Thursday, June 24, 2010

Our Summer

This summer we have a mixed blessing. BK has a 6 week surgery rotation which is more demanding than the boys and I would like. Mom and Dad have generously offered to take us in at the lake while BK is so busy. It is not ideal to be away. We never feel complete as a family when we are separated. But, we also know it is probably the best option. We will all be distracted. BK will be busy learning, and we will be busy playing with family and friends at the lake.

It seemed like an awesome plan, but with our leaving day looming, we are getting very sad. I know that it will be super fun when we get there, and BK will super busy.

But, we are still not complete with out him.

I know it will fly by and we will be back together before we know it.

I will be actively blogging.
My goal is everyday to keep him in our loop!
Hope it is a great summer for all of us and all of you:)

We leave 6.26.10

No comments: