Thursday, April 22, 2010

Surprise Hot Date

Bk was going to be home early around 5. It was a treat so I wanted to make sure we were home to meet him. We went for a short jog to get some milk at the store nearby. As the boys and I pulled up in the stroller BK came to the door, and said "hurry up we have to get going!". Go where I thought?
I was sweaty, a little tired, and the boys were hungry. I didn't foresee us going anywhere.
Then BK informed me he set up free babysitting and we were going on a hot date.
What! On a Thursday!

I could not believe it!

BK is an amazing husband but spontaneous and romantic are not the first things that come to my mind when I describe him:)
I perked up so fast! BK fed the boys, I jammed to get dressed and smell nice

We had a awesome time, and I was blown away by BK's thoughtfulness and love.
He has a lot on his plate but he took time out to cherish us.
I can't explain how much I appreciated it.
It was so romantic and spontaneous.
Maybe I need to change my description words of BK for the future:)

1 comment:

Andrea G. said...

So special! Way to go BK! Happy Birthday too! I would have guessed 27! I can't believe how well you do at running and being pregnant too!!!