Monday, April 19, 2010

Reading



Lately the boys are really into books. I think it helps that we recently got a few new ones (thank you Grammy and Aunt Rebecca) about tractors, Diggers, and Emergency vehicles) Whatever works.
We have been to the library to help encourage this reading movement, but it is not my favorite place. I don't know why, but in my experience the public library attracts some very strange characters that give me the creepies. Plus, I have found the boys play with the train set more than the books. I know many people who love the library. I hope to become that person, but I probably will need to become a reader first! My lack of a love of reading is not a trait I wish to pass on to the boys so I will probably keep trucking to the library, and try very hard to love it:)

Here are some recent reading pics:


No comments: