Monday, March 1, 2010

PUDDLES!

I admit we have been hibernating. But, today it was 36 degrees! It is our first glimpse of spring. I know winter is not gone yet...but today it was warm enough to go out and play. The boys and I walked around the neighborhood and learned about puddles, mud, drains, and melting snow. It was so fun! I love how Quint and Russell are sponges for information. I was so excited about the puddles and sunshine I took so pictures!

Russell always has to touch the puddle, even with his gloves on!
Quint brought the vacuum stick on our walk.
He used it to check the snow depth, I missed a picture...bummer.
They loved running through the puddles
We talked about melting snow, drains, and where the water goes. Bye bye snow!!!
I felt like running too! It was so exciting to be outside:)


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love that if you really look on the drain picture you can see Russell has a paci in his mouth. :) Awww, love the baby of the family.

Susan said...

love the pics... please keep them coming!