Saturday, September 20, 2008

BK's Birthday Party!


On Friday BK got home early after his exam and we headed to Sam's club:) It was a wonderful evening of warehouse shopping and extra cheap dinner. Eight dollar large pizza and 89 cents soda. When we got home we had cake! Quint and I had fun making a crown for BK earlier that day. Once he saw the finished product he wanted one too. So we made one for him too. I made one for Russell so he would be left out:) It was a very fun evening. A great family birthday party. I love this picture of BK and the boys with their crowns and Quint sneaking a chocolate chip:)

2 comments:

rebeccaharper said...

I love it.... the pictures you got are priceless...great job Christy...ya know...this si still scrapbooking...digi style...lov ya

Erin said...

Great picture! I am glad you and the family had a nice time for BK"S birthday. I love the crowns! I miss you and the boys and think about you often

Erin