Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Lions and Tigers in our house!


October 31st was full of anticipation around here:

Halloween

Watching the Football People

A Big Football Game

A Lion and Tiger were emerging from our house

Trick or Treating

Staying Up Late

The day lived up to the hype. We had a great time watching the football people, the football team won, the lion and tiger came out and were very scary, the treats were tasty:)


Our Halloween in Pictures:

Scary Lion
Lion Roars
Tiger Roars
Tiger Roars More
Trick or Treat
Our Pumpkin at Night

4 comments:

Andrea G. said...

Love LOVE the video and of course the boys!!! So cute!

Erin said...

Lions, tigers and bears oh my!!! What a cute.....I mean scary bunch! Looks like they had a great time. Thanks for sharing with everyone; I love reading your blog. especially now that you converted me to a blogger.

Erin said...

OH the video.....so funny!!! I was brushing my teeth when I clicked on it and almost choked on my toothbrush laughing!!! Such appropriate music!!!

Susan said...

Love the music ~ how fitting :-) Miss you all