Saturday, July 4, 2009

Day 12 (4th of July)

Summer at the lake is busy, but this forth of july may be a record. I think nearly 30 people for fireworks. The weather was not the best, a bit chilly, very windy, but the brave still went in the lake. Just good time of hanging out with friends. Honestly, for me it was a bit stressful, watching the boys with all the activity, but lots of helpers was nice too! We missed BK a bunch! I was especially lonely during fireworks, without my handsome hubby to snuggle up with:( Maybe next year! Julie made her famous flag jello
I did dress the boys in 4th of July gear, but they were not up for a nice group picture...this was the best I could do.

Games in the Garage

Aunt Rebecca and Russell have a special bond...its all about the second child
She assures me they are the best!

Rebecca's friends from Geneseo had a little reunion.
They are sweeties and it was great having them here.
Bec knows how to pick good ones:)



No comments: