Thursday, May 7, 2009

It all happens in three's

It has been a crazy few weeks, which is why I have been so absent. I don't know why the house of cards all falls at the same time, but in life it always seems that way. It all started with Chuck the Truck.
1. Chuck the Truck died...on the way to pick up Wabecca at the airport. It was a crazy situation, smoke pouring out of the hood on interstate 80...a ride in a semi truck with the babies...Wabecca's first rental car...and buying a car that is not a junker! Crazy

2. My beloved Imac decided to crash. I know you are not supposed to love things, but it is pretty close, it is my portal to the world. So, it was just another bummer. At this point I was worried...what is next!

3. Finally, I realized I wrote 8 checks out of my old check book, so I spent a few hours on the phone trying to avoid charges, and apologize to people. Seriously how could I be such an idiot...but in all the craziness, I am giving myself a pass. I was annoyed but I thought it could have been much worse! Meanwhile we are car hunting without our Imac!

You have to love life...this is just how it is sometimes. All I could do was laugh. Slowly we are recovering. God pointed us to the perfect car..the computer is with a Genius and thankfully still under warranty...and no fees from the check debacle (yet anyways). We will keep you posted.

In all this my fabulous Grandpa passed away. But, I did not think that was a crazy life thing..it was just very sad. I prefer to remember Grandpa as a fabulous, so that is why his death was not one of my things. When I get my computer back I will blog about my grandpa, but I want to make it a great post with pictures...so I will wait till the computer is healthy again.

No comments: